In the twenties it is all about keeping up with the latest fashion trends. But moving a little ahead, i.e. by the time you reach your thirties, you are more concerned about the emerging wrinkles and other aging signs. And if you overlook these signs, they tend to become quite visible.
The reasons for their occurrence can vary from growing age number to other factors such as sun exposure and stress. But the fact you need to understand is that you cannot ignore them. While your skin is going through a transition, you are prone to more dryness and irritation. Hence, if you have recently noticed some strange spots popping up from nowhere, it is high time to bring in some essential changes to your skin care regimen.
To balance the skin changes which are expected in your 30s, here are some simple tips to follow. Have a look:
- A healthy diet: What you eat will reflect on your skin. Hence, it is important to include lots of fruits and veggies. As intake of fresh fruits and vegetable get rid of body toxins, it will help reveal healthy skin. Also you can consider taking some supplements like Vitamin E and Vitamin C. These are perfect to make sure that your skin is strong and problem-free. Having them will produce collagen and helps maintain the skin elasticity for a longer time.
- Try face-masks:Even if you are not in a mood to spend a huge amount on those expensive face masks or spa treatments, you can trust some naturally beneficial skin methods. There are number of masks you can prepare from the simple ingredients available in your kitchen. Alternatively, you can go for facials whichare really helpful in making your skin young and radiant. Just spare some time from your hectic schedule anduse it get a facial, at least once a month. This can do wonders for your skin.
- Your CTM routine: It refers to Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing of your skin. Basically, your daily skincare routine will make a difference how your skin appears in 30s and even later. So this is something you need to pay attention towards and it will help clear your skin. For fresh looking and healthy skin follow a healthy CTM regime.
- Exfoliate: Regular exfoliation of your skin reveals brighter and healthier skin. For best outcomes you can count on methods like Dermarolling which not only exfoliates but also boosts the collagen production capability of your skin cells. And don’t fear for the pain caused during the process. You can easily overcome the same using a numbing cream. A product like NumbSkin can be helpful to desensitize your skin for three to four hours.
- Specific ingredients: While some of you prefer natural products other go for commercial cosmetics. Whatever your choice, make sure to look for key ingredients which will be helpful in making your skin look youthful and radiant. These will include vitamin C, anti-oxidants, glycolic and hyaluronic acids. These have been known to prevent premature ageing and dryness. Incorporate these in your routine
- Exercise:Just by walking for 30 minutes or going to swim can cleanse your skin and nourish your blood cells. While exercising regularly helps reduce stress and prevents acne, it also boosts your skin’s ability to flush out the waste products. Staying healthy and fit leads to beautiful skin naturally!
Besides, follow some basics like keeping your body hydrated and applying a sunscreen to protect your skin from damage.